Credit Card Expense Manager app for iPhone and iPad
1901 ratings )
Current version: 2.3
, last update: 1 year ago
First release : 04 Nov 2008
App size: 1.16 Mb
It is always important to control expenses, but in the current financial situation, it is absolutely indispensable.
With Credit Card Expenses you have absolute control of all your expenses from your credit cards or other forms of payment.
- Complete application redesign, including a new User Interface
- Its been solved all known bugs
- You can set up a PIN for enter to the application
- Financing (you can see what you have spent and what you will to pay)
- Each credit card can have a lot of information
- Credit Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Opening Balance
- Contact Phone
- Cut and Due Day
- Email for reciving reports
- Home page shows a summary of all credit cards including the budget percentage that youve already spent, the cut and due days (they shows in red if you are close to them), what you have spent, what you will pay, etc.
- Financing Calculator:
- If you enter the amount to finance, the number of periods and the interest rate you will see the amount that you must pay each period.
- If you enter the amount to finance, the number of periods and the payment of each period, you will see the interest rate.
- You can change all amortizations as you want.
- New navigation using tabs:
- Date transaction filter (1month, 2months, 6months, 1year)
- Order by date, shops name or amount.
- Search inside a credit card
- Improvement of PDF, Excel and CVS reports. Now you can send different reports to different email addresses depending of the credit card. For example, you can send the report of business credit cards to an email address and your personal credit card report to another. But always you will get a copy of all of them into your default email address.
Of course, you can enjoy all previous features:
- To see the current balance of all your cards when you enter the application
- To manage an unlimited number of credit cards
- To manage an unlimited number of transactions by credit card
- To capture a photo of the receipt (only in devices that have a camera)
- To manage your cash and even your PayPal accounts, among others.
Pros and cons of Credit Card Expense Manager app for iPhone and iPad
Credit Card Expense Manager app good for
This program is a useful way to track money you spend through credit cards, checks, and cash. It allows you to specify cards, checks, or cash accounts, the store where you used them, what you bought, and how much you spent. It then generates nice Excel spreadsheets or PDFs of your expenditures and e-mails them to you upon request. You can photograph your receipts so you have visual records tied to your data entries.
The program works well and does all it purports to do, so I gave it four stars. It falls down because of a few rough edges: too-loud sound effects on PIN entry, no way to delete an invalid PIN character, a misspelling in one of the screens, and the fact that the CHECKS screen does not have a place to enter a check number. But these are minor quibbles. If you find yourself wondering, as you look at your credit card statements, what you bought with all that money, this is a good application for finding out.
All I needed was an app that took a picture of my receipt, allowed me to input the information for one card, and email a PDF to my employer. If you want expense tracking, payments, etc...this may not be for you. But it worked perfectly for me. The export process was a bit slow, but at least they give you feedback while its exporting...kudos!
Ive been using it for a year now and its easy and convenient way to keep track of my expenses and reconcile at the end of the month. It gives all options for credit cards, PayPal and even cash spending. Wish there was an option to categorize expenses, but other than that pretty happy. I usenet every day and live that I can have my choice of PDF, xls or cvs to email in a second.
Some bad moments
Just wont work. No matter how many times I try, or what dates I use, I cant set the statement date. Ive contacted Atinco for help, and they just say they dont find a problem. Aggravating.
If you carry a balance on your credit cart this App wont work for you
You cant enter a payment, so you cant have a correct balance.
The app doesn’t work anymore from iPhone5 and they don’t reply to questions. Very bad app and very bad behavior of the company.
This application is tough to navigate and doesnt really deliver on its purpose.
How can they sell an expense manager that cannot post payments? I want my money back.
Cant enter payment or account credit transactions, doesnt have a Discover Card option and at $3.99 is overpriced.